The question now, is the “Executive Summary” from the National Bureau of Investigation real? Or made just to fabricate?
Here is a post by Pinoy Vendetta in connection to the “Executive Summary,” the hackers said they are never scared.
PinoyHackNews had an opportunity to talk to an ex-gov agent about this. According to him NBI does not have Cyber Warfare Investigative and Intelligence Services division but just Technical Intelligence Division for Intelligence and Cybercrime Division ( ref ).
He also added, notices / information from NBI like this has color coding on it so there is no way this is a legit document.
Do you have information regarding this ? Leave us a comment below.
The Executive Summary in text :
The year 2013 was historical for the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI), as
it celebrated its 77th year of foundation. Through the years, the Bureah had
steadfastly pursued its Cyber Warfare mandate posting remarkable track
records monitoring various groups and individuals using Facebook, Electronic
Mail and Twitter as their primary source of information medium. This year, the
NBI will accrue meaningful gainst as its frontline the law evitable to th group
calling themselves “Anonymous” as they plan to join the “Million Mask March” in
November 5, 2013 at Batasang Pambansa Complex in Constitution Hills, Quezon
As of this date, the Cyber Warfare Investigative and Intelligence Services
including all regional and district offices of the bureau monitored 17,783
Network Traffic, coming from the different Hacktivist Groups (see annex A).
Of the said group, a total of 65.19% compared to last year’s 11,594 traffic were
monitored. Individual accounts monitored increases by 44.8% from 3,577 last
year to 9,579 Facebook profiles this year.
A total of Three hundred fifty (350) subjects/persons were located by the
Bureau operating in Metro Manila, Misamis Oriental, Davao, Cebu, Zamboanga
del Norte, Negros Occidental, Tarlac and Pampanga. Cyber investigators, by
virtue or RA 8792 otherwise known as the E-Commerce Law in Section 33(a)
and RA 10175 or the Cyber Crime Prevention ACt of 2012 are now establishing
their specific dossiers for future legal actions.
Forensic Investigation in coordination with the local IP provider is being
undertaken to pre-emp the reported attack on November 3,4 and 5 2013 to
highlight the ‘Million Mask March’ event.
Deployment of civilian agents for dossier processing/evaluation will be
executed nationwide on November 5, 2013 from 7 O’clock in the morning to 3
O’clock in the afternoon in their respective consolidated venues and rallying
Lateral Coordination with the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group
(CIDG) through Col. Gilbert C. Sosa of the Cyber Crime Division will
immediately proceed as scheduled. (see Annex B)