No more introductory nonsense things, lets start the ball rolling.
- Create another Facebook account (dummy).
- Remember its password, make it secure.
- Do not let anyone know your account.
- Set your dummy account as Manager.
- Set your main account as Content Creator.
With using a dummy account and use it as “manager” for the page is tenable. Just use your dummy account whenever really needed.
I hope you get my point 🙂
Facebook Admin Roles:
- Manager: can manage admin roles, send messages and create posts as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
- Content Creator: can edit the Page, send messages and create posts as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
- Moderator: can respond to and delete comments on the Page, send messages as the Page, create ads, and view insights.
- Advertiser: can create ads and view insights.
- Insights Analyst: can view insights.