Hello guys, in behalf of the people behind PinoyHackNews, I am glad to announce that we are embracing a bug bounty program. In the moment, since we are just a small company we can only list you in our Hall of Fame as a token of appreciation.
Eligible bugs include, but are not limited to:
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- WordPress Related Vulnerabilities
- Server-side code execution
- Vulnerable Plugin/Widgets
If possible do not use automated tools in searching for vulnerabilities in our website and a big NO of DOSing( Denial of Service) our website.
To report, simply send an email to [email protected] with your proof of concept and the steps to reproduce the vulnerability.
We reserve the right to refuse or grant HOF listing at our discretion, and to modify or cancel this policy at any time with no prior notice.
Your name will be listed below and will represent as a recognition for participating the program.
Please note that the first reporter of the same vulnerability will be only added in our list.
- Paul Biteng – @PaulBits
- KoF2002 –
- Rakesh Singh & Harish Kumar & Amit Sohara – @zerodayguys
- Sherin Panikar (KeralaCyberSquad-India) – hardnockhittnhard
- Simone Memoli (Toxic Security Team) – @simon90_Italy
- MD MIHIR MISTRY – m[email protected]
- Nitin Goplani – nitingoplani
- Praveen NAir & Ashar (Glaze_Asjar) (Team – Kerala Cyber Squad – India)
- Divakar – www.cybercoderss.
- Yasir Altaf Zargar – @zargaryasir
- Devesh Bhatt – @deveshbhatt2
- Muhammad Shahmeer ( Maads Security)
- Yehia Mamdouh (Facebook)
- Kaustubh Padwad – https://twitter.com/
- Manasa – https://www.facebook.
- Osanda Malith Jayathissa – https://twitter.com/
- Paulos Yibelo – http://paulosyibelo.blogspot.com